Living Room Essentials
Living Room Essentials
Have a look at the checklist of the living room essentials. This will help you to include the must have items and to exclude the unwanted stuff.
- Comfortable sofa : Always choose it according to your comfort, design style and layout of your space. This also depends on functionality, material. Similarly fabric is the key element to choose any sofa for our living room.
- Use of cushions : This is the best eye catch-up and flexible decorative element. One can change it according to design style, taste and seasons in a different pattern. In the same way color theme to feel the different mood and appearance of the space.
- Center table/coffee Table : With the right color and shade, dimension and design style a coffee table or centre table brings all the piece of furniture together which make the room complete. Coffee table is a functional element of the space. It also adds contrast and texture to complete the composition of the space.
- Something living : We should add some greenery or plants in our design style to make the room alive . This is to create the aesthetic look as well as freshness in the room.
- Rugs or carpet : This is the best way to give style in a soft and luxurious way of any floor with less budget. This brightens up the room and give warmth and comfort for those who walk, sit and sometimes lie on the rug.
- Something Personal : This space relates to you and your family so we should add some personal art piece, photo frames, accessories. This makes the room feel cozy. This establish the tone of your decorating style, and tie all the elements of the room together. Picture frame displays serves as the perfect centre pieces.
- Entertainment Unit or Cabinet : This is again essential element of the living room. So we should design it according to the space and utility purpose. We can arrange our extra stuff in it and make the room cozy, comfortable and more ambient.
- Lighting : A well lit room assures the warm, inviting a functional atmosphere in your room. It complements the style and decor of the room and gives life to the space similarly chandelier gives pleasant and classy look, floor lamp, task light or table lamp create the focal point of a room.
- Decorative items : We can use decor items to pop up the beauty of the living room or create focal point. Mirror adds style, elegance into any living space and feel the room larger than its actual size. Similarly some small art pieces in different colors and shapes break the monotonous of the room and give something new. Candles or candle stand can we use in different style and shape as a decoration purpose.