Living room essentials
Living room essentials
Have a look at the checklist of the living room essentials. This will help you to include the must have items and to exclude the unwanted stuff.
- Comfortable sofa : Always choose according to your comfortness, design style and layout of your room. This also depends on functionality, material we are using and fabric is the key element to choose any sofa for our living room.
- Use of cushions : This is the best eye catch-up and flexible decorative element which can immediately be changed according to our design style, taste and seasons in a different pattern, colour theme to feel the different mood and appearance of the space.
- Center table/coffee Table : With the right colour and shade, dimension and design style a coffee table or centre table brings all the piece of furniture together which make the room complete. Coffee table is not only a functional element but with it we can add contrast and texture to complete the composition of the space.
- Something living : To make the room alive we should add some greenery or plants in our design style. This is not only to create the aesthetic look but also generate freshness in the room.
- Rugs or carpet : This is the best way to give style in a soft and luxurious way of any floor with less budget. This brightens up the room and give warmth and comfort for those who walk, sit and sometimes lie on the rug.
- Something personal : This is the space which relates to you and your family so we should add some personal art piece, photo frames, accessories which make the room feel cozy and personal, establish the tone of your decorating style, and tie all the elements of the room together. Living room picture frame displays serves as the perfect centrepieces (think around the TV or clustered on a side table).
- Entertainment unit or cabinet : This is again essential element of the living room. So we should design it according to the space and utility purpose where we can arrange our extra stuff in it and make the room cozy, comfortable and more ambient.
- Lighting : A well lit room assures the warm, inviting a functional atmosphere in your room. It complements the style and decor of the room and gives life to the space. In modern era where chandelier gives pleasant and classy look, floor lamp, task light or table lamp create the focal point of a room.
- Decorative items : There is a huge variety of decorative items which we can use to pop up the beauty of the living room or create focal point. Like mirror is an accessory that adds the great style, elegance into any living space and feel the room larger than its actual size. Likewise some small art pieces in different colors and shapes break the monotonous of the room and give something new. Candles or candle stand can we use in different style and shape as a decoration purpose.